Powered by Blogger.

Search

Jul 15, 2011

Azor Cuts

    On the streets, I see a lot of flat ironed, long, stick straight blond hair parted down the middle accompanied by a fake tan. Placed into a low ponytail when a sporty look is required. It all looks very high maintenance and unappealing to me.

    Puffy, full hair looks retro (but I've always like it!). Highlights seem to be a necessity.

    I just watched an episode of "shear genius" and am utterly baffled, so I come to you beauty and grooming experts for advice and help:

    What makes a woman's hair look dated?

    What makes it look current?

    And I don't want to see any of this "if it looks good on you, just wear it" stuff. I'll bet Farrah Fawcet and Dorothy Hamil are not wearing their hairstyles of the 70's, so I want the cold, hard facts as you see them, please.

    Azor Cuts
    Azor Cuts
    Azor Cuts
    Azor Cuts
    Azor Cuts
    Azor Cuts
    Azor Cuts

Post Title

Azor Cuts


Post URL

http://fit-to2012.blogspot.com/2011/07/azor-cuts.html


Visit Fit 2012 for Daily Updated haircuts fashion 2011 Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...